Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here a a few random pics I have taken
DSCF0073.jpg

some leaves in focus, flowers not
DSCF0008.jpg

My companion on the way to away games.
3rdsemester094.jpg

a pic my friend took because my camera couldn't work correctly.
DSCF0022.jpg

One of my fav things to capture.
DSCF0003.jpg

leaves on a cloudy day

Great images. I totally love #3. The sign turns the otherwise kind of boring picture into a story. The first one is intersting, your choie of focus makes it look like two images stitched together. May be you could try and crop some of the orange flower out, it's a bit too dominant. And may be you try to give the last one some more saturation/contrast?

bump

here is a fixed version of my leavs pic w/ more saturation and contrast. what are yout thoughts?
fixedleaves.jpg

You did very well boosting contrasts and saturation in the last photo, when I saw your photos first yesterday, I was thinking the same.

I was also thinking about the first that your choice of DOF does not do the photo any good. It is an interesting idea for a while to make the flower be totally out of focus and the leaves in focus, but a dominant colour flower such as this one, brightly lit on top of its orange, only becomes a distracting fat blob that really ... well ... distracts. Do you happen to also have a photo of the same angle, but with DOF "turned around"?

Composition and bokeh in the second photo is very interesting, indeed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back