A few pictures from my saturday...

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a walk with my girlfriend (she wants me)

katonwalk.jpg

saw some fall colors

fallcolors1.jpg

and then that night my friend Devon made a time warp in my backyard.

devonfire.jpg

not a bad weekend :mrgreen:

nice colors....Ohio right?

the last shot is very cool. what was used for the light source?

Not a bad weekend at all, I should say, and the photographic outcome of it is very nice, too. That "Come-Over-Portrait" of your girlfriend is really nice with its out-of-focus background, and is she carrying a little digital camera in her hand, too?
The autumn colours are as nice as only autumn colours can be, they will never cease to fascinate me!
The last is interesting. What did he hold in his hand?

Thanks guys. Yep, its Ohio. I love how that 80-200mm 2.8 lens throws everything out of focus in the background :-D She had my cell phone in her hand i think...

The last picture was my friend standing in front of a small campfire. He had a stick in his hand with the end of it burning/coals. I told him to twirl it around and took like a 30 sec esposure with it.

nakedyak said:
Thanks guys. Yep, its Ohio. I love how that 80-200mm 2.8 lens throws everything out of focus in the background :-D She had my cell phone in her hand i think...

The last picture was my friend standing in front of a small campfire. He had a stick in his hand with the end of it burning/coals. I told him to twirl it around and took like a 30 sec esposure with it.

loved it! :thumbup:

Nice!! I must try something like your third one this weekend its very cool effect :)

Most reactions

Back