a few pictures i took.

Mooshoo4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just a few pictures... they are not my best... but still wondering what people think of them even though they are just a few random pictures..
picture 1
DSCN0373.jpg

picture 2
DSCN0322.jpg

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs249.snc1/9630_1244589871829_1141832517_766705_6397605_n.jpg

Last edited:
The first one is washed out too much on the right, however, I think if you did some cropping and/or reshot zooming in on some details would help.
The second one, while I love Boxxers, and the bright blue against the dog is visually pleasing, It would be better if the dog had his eyes open, or at least his tongue sticking out. Try a different Angle, get the camera right down by his paw, almost like you are taking a picture of it from straight on, but focus up on the head, just an idea that might help.

#1 The lighting and the composition is screwed up. You need a POL filter to get rid of that reflection slash. The angle is a bit strange. Using an angle is not recommended, better shoot perpendicularly. Usually people shoot something under an angle , because the object doesn't fit the frame. Yet, you chose a good subject.
#2 Makes me smile. More of a pic, than a photo. Tulsa said it all.
Cheers.

JMO

thanks guys, those pictures were my testing of my new camera that is not a really good camera for photography since im used to having a whole bunch of settings and things but my old camera recently stopped working right after my parents got me this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back