A few random pics I just dug up... (56k warning)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by BadRotation, Jun 16, 2005.

1. BadRotation

BadRotation TPF Noob!

Well, I was going through some of my old photos that I havent processed yet, and ran them through photoshop. I figured I would post them. What ones do you like best/what is your overall impression?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, my first impression is that I seem to recognise some.
    Could it be that you have posted them before, but in their untouched, all original version?
    For I sure remember that big fire.
    And the two "diving ducks" doing their synchronised swimming act... I think I have seen those, too, before.
    And the little Goddess of Fruit sculpture... you must at least have send other versions before, haven't you?

I like light and DOF in the last.
    The last but one is cute. Simple as that. Squirrels ARE cute in themselves, you can't go wrong with them.
    The fire is enormous! Whoa!
    And the synchronised swimming is funny :D.

3. BadRotation

BadRotation TPF Noob!

Yeah, I am pretty sure I have posted some of them before, but they were right off the camera I think...

I went through, and unsharp-masked them all, and cropped them for the 8X10 aspect ratio, and did minor touch ups on them.

The building that was on fire was a couple city blocks long, and a block wide. The rear portion was 5 stories tall, and most of the building has been around since the 1800's

Someone arsoned it, and now the thing is a giant pile of bricks. It is hard to explain how rediculously huge that building was.

4. BadRotation

BadRotation TPF Noob!

bump :)

5. iSellJerseyShore

iSellJerseyShore TPF Noob!

BadRotation - GREAT PICTURES!! I really love the picture named "Goose2s".. Why don't you do some more digging and post some more of your work!

Keep up the good work!

-iSellJerseyShore

6. Armstror

Armstror TPF Noob!

That is one fat squirrel. Makes me want to poke it. Ish so cute! I've seen other pictures of squirrels on here, but they're not as good as yours. (No offence anyone.) It's just that the pictures i've seen just have the squirrels in the middle of the frame, where they're the main focus and everything else around it is irrelevent. But you've captured the common acts of a squirrel. It just seems so natural sitting by a garbage can.... (Gee...Actually, that idea sounds pretty sad doesn't it?....Squirrels need to be free! Free the squirrels! :( )

..But yeah. Those are some pretty awsome pictures, especially the fire! That's a pretty big shame that someone had arsoned it. Was the building abandoned? I hope so. That would of been a lot of money gone down the tubes...