A Few Recent Client Headshots (C&C Appreciated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballistics said:

I don't think that there are "perceived blown" areas. At least not on my screen. I think that there are calibrated monitors and uncalibrated monitors. ;-)

I would say that they're a tad overexposed, but no areas are blown. I compared via my editing station and my phone.

Tyler... would YOU give a client a shot like #3?

I would deliver 3... gosh.. you guys are harsh. These are not "bad". We see a lot of bad photos here on the forum. These aren't in that category.

I would deliver 3... gosh.. you guys are harsh. These are not "bad". We see a lot of bad photos here on the forum. These aren't in that category.

I don't think I'm harsh.

Schwettylens said:

But he has a "shadow eye patch."

And he's orange....

Schwettylens said:

But he has a "shadow eye patch."

And he's orange....

He is not a whitey like you :p

cgipson1 said:

I don't recall discussing whether I'd deliver that to a client or that even being on the table. If there was something I was unsure about, I would consult multiple talented photographers that I know and decide how to proceed from there.

Schwettylens said:
He is not a whitey like you :p

It's my natural defense. Blind the enemy and then flee on my spindly, pale little legs.

cgipson1 said:

I don't recall discussing whether I'd deliver that to a client or that even being on the table. If there was something I was unsure about, I would consult multiple talented photographers that I know and decide how to proceed from there.

I put it on the table.. because I know you would not deliver a shot like that... No matter how much you argue about it! lol! Of course, we will never get a straight answer on it, will we?

So you agree with me that they are overexposed.

No. OVerexposed for most people has a very clear meaning. A bit hot in a few places yes; something easily fixed in the space of 30 seconds in Photoshop.

ANDS!.... one question! Would you have delivered #3 to a client? Seriously?

If that's what the client wanted. I would make my own personal tweaks to it, but depending on the level of expertise here and what the person wanted I would have no problem turning that over. As Schwettylens said (I just got that), some of you are being ridiculous in your assessments. Heres how I saw this thread go down:

OP: Started a bidness. Here are some professional jobs.
Chorus: Pro?! Hoo hoo.
OP: This is what the client wanted.
Chorus: Client is foolish. Go read a book.
ANDS: (No text. Just bright light of knowledge shining down)
Chorus: Oh god him again.
OP: What a cluster****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back