A few recent images

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Waxwing is epic. I'm still looking for one. I like the Egret also. All your incredible raptor shots are getting looked over. It must be nice to deliver that kind of quality, so consistently! Nicely done. The bar has been set!

Kris very nice images - you keep moving the bar. :thumbyo:

I like the Waxwing, another wall hanger. If it were mine, I would be tempted to clone out that little branch just above the bird that runs off the branch to the right centre part of the image. It has a little curly bit on the end of it. I would do the same thing with that thin branch that runs below the bird up to the middle and then runs down to the lower left. It also has a little curly bit on its end. The reason I pick on these two is that I found them very distracting, but maybe that is just me.

WesternGuy

Geez, between you and oldhippy your paths are so righteous.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Excellent, as always, difficult picking a favourite.

5 & 6 are my choice!

great set.. i wish i could get that close to a warbler..

#1 and 5 for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Amazing! Especially the Waxwing and the Egret.

Great set but I really love#5 the warbler .

SWEETNESS!
Amazing set.
The waxwing is my favourite.
just wow,,al
Geez, between you and oldhippy your paths are so righteous.
Excellent, as always, difficult picking a favourite.
5 & 6 are my choice!
great set.. i wish i could get that close to a warbler..
#1 and 5 for me.
Amazing! Especially the Waxwing and the Egret.
Great set but I really love#5 the warbler .
Thanks for all the kind words!

Waxwing is epic. I'm still looking for one. I like the Egret also. All your incredible raptor shots are getting looked over. It must be nice to deliver that kind of quality, so consistently! Nicely done. The bar has been set!
Thanks, yeah, no love for the raptors anymore :(

Kris very nice images - you keep moving the bar. :thumbyo:

I like the Waxwing, another wall hanger. If it were mine, I would be tempted to clone out that little branch just above the bird that runs off the branch to the right centre part of the image. It has a little curly bit on the end of it. I would do the same thing with that thin branch that runs below the bird up to the middle and then runs down to the lower left. It also has a little curly bit on its end. The reason I pick on these two is that I found them very distracting, but maybe that is just me.

WesternGuy
Thanks for your thoughts WG, IDK, I actually really liked the twirly twigs as it almost added an offset frame to the bird. I don't clone a whole lot of stuff. Here's a slightly different angle I uploaded. I do understand what you are saying though...
Cedar Waxwing 5_18 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Kris, no problem. Its your art and whatever works for you is my approach. I always work from the perspective that not everyone will agree with what I say, or do, for that matter, and that's okay.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back