A few shots fall shots

The Empress

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a few fall shots that i took on campus...C&C always welcome as always!!! :mrgreen:

11-2-2007-08.jpg

11-2-2007-13.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

I am really bad at photoshop lol but i really love this pic, so if anyone could do anything w/ this one i would appreciate it.
DSC02154.jpg

no one has any comment at all? not even a you suck at life...lol

Well, Empress, "You suck at life!" would not have made you happy, either, now would it? (And we would not have tolerated such a comment, by the way ;)). But ... I know the disappointment. No comment is almost worse than a "You suck at life"-one.

What I guess is that most looked, thought "Nice, more autumn pics" and went their way...

You may be sad to hear that but ... these photos are not particularly gripping.

#The first looks cropped too closely, the fingers of this "hand-fountain" are cut off.

The second shows the splashes nicely, but I still feel it lacks a subject.

The creeper in the third is a nice colour, though it looks a little washed-out (something that could be remedied by adding some contrasts) and is too much without any context - that third is not as much as close-up as the fourth, but it is cropped too closely, all the same.

The fourth is blurred.

The ivy is nice. The slanted line at the top bugs me a bit, but all in all I like that photo best of the bunch.

Then we see a very strange looking building - that is on your campus? What is it for? - and some trees, and again I think that it could have been composed in a way that would make it more interesting, you could have chosen a different POV to MORE work with the lines of the corrugated iron, give them some more direction, make active USE of there being those lines which converge the further they lead away from the foreground...

And the last ... is just a branch (underexposed) ... sorry. Not gripping.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back