A few shots for C&C

Lraccomando

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, Just wanted to post up a few shots for C&C, Thank you!

DuckClose.jpg

BirdBytheFriendship-1.jpg

The second is a strange colour all in all, hard on the eyes, and unfortunately you just about missed focus on the bird (happens to me ALL THE TIME, just so you don't feel too bad about that).

The first is nicely sharp on the duck --- but also on the very busy background, which, of course, takes away from the duck, mostly so the blown bits of water that invariably draw the eyes, as light points always fight for attention - and always win!

LaFoto basically has the same thoughts as myself. The second shot, you missed focus on the bird, and the first one is sharp, but the duck basically blends into the background, but you can't tell a wild duck where to move to, so based on what you had to work with, you did good.

The second is a strange colour all in all, hard on the eyes, and unfortunately you just about missed focus on the bird (happens to me ALL THE TIME, just so you don't feel too bad about that).

The first is nicely sharp on the duck --- but also on the very busy background, which, of course, takes away from the duck, mostly so the blown bits of water that invariably draw the eyes, as light points always fight for attention - and always win!

:thumbup:

The first one has an awesome green mohawk. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back