A few shots from an engagement session in Yosemite

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm shooting the couple's wedding next year. They wanted to have some photos at Yosemite so I hauled my row boat there and an assistant to shoot their engagement session. I still have to touch up these but whatever. These are just the day after preview :D

_D7C9176.jpg
_D7C9189.jpg

_D7C9391.jpg
_D7C9473.jpg
_D7C9675.jpg

I really like these...shows off the couple's love for the outdoors. I also like the muted colors. Well done!

I love the old wooden rowboat...what a great prop! Just cannot get those kinds of images without a boat!

Thanks ya'll! :D Yeah the boat is my best prop investment ever! I get to use for personal recreation too. LOL :D

Here's to the day that I will be looking forward to when I get to become as good as you. lol

Amazing photos!

Top notch photos

nice job!

I'm afraid of heights so #4 is really tricky for me to look at :)

Nice setting for a shoot, the tone of the colors goes well with the scene. My favorite are the first two, I think it draws more attention to their surroundings when they're smaller within them.

Nice set of images..only critique would be tops of tree's chopped off in wide angle shot..perhaps if they were closer to you could go wide and low enough?? bloody tough shot though... also tips of flowers out of frame in boat shot... just love them on that rock and laying in grass... processing is beautiful

the last two are brilliant.
they are all good, but the last two are really something special.

Nice set of images..only critique would be tops of tree's chopped off in wide angle shot..perhaps if they were closer to you could go wide and low enough?? bloody tough shot though... also tips of flowers out of frame in boat shot... just love them on that rock and laying in grass... processing is beautiful

I was already in knee deep in water with slippery/muddy bottom for these shots while carrying almost 10k of camera equipment in addition to positioning the rowboat, so there was some sort of compromise so I don't fall while moving, or accidentally dip the camera gear into the water from getting too low. LOL :D

Most reactions

Back