Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few photographs taken in my lunchbreak today:

Macro Rust
2304-Rust.jpg

New TPF Member ShooBacca
2304-ShooBacca.jpg

The trainstation from above on a somewhat drizzly day
2304-Stationfromabove.jpg

As always comments and critique are most welcome.

Thanks for looking.

i like the lines in the last shot, is a bit soft though (i wouldn't go as far to say its blurred)

The lines and curves of the last one make it my fave, too. And I'm glad you got a person in the shot as well.

Thanks for the imput, Yeah I'm disappointed that the last shot is a bit soft, but overall I'm pretty pleased with the composition.

Like the last one .... a Southern area station ... I can tell from the third rail ....

You would be correct, it's Tunbridge Wells Train Station. I assumed everywhere has 3 rails... more fool me.

just a little simple sharpening if you can even see the difference, next to the other one it looked a little cleaned up

stationabovesharpenpo6.jpg

i also played with your rust picture

rustedithc1.jpg

Hey that looks really good, thanks :) was it an unsharp mask you applied or some other method?

i like the 3rd one, and like everyone said the lines look a little shop but the one with the PP looks good. ;)

i like the 3rd one, and like everyone said the lines look a little shop but the one with the PP looks good. ;)

Thanks, I don't know why but when I PP my images i'm pretty lazy about sharpness, I should get into the habit of checking it... I think I get a bit carried away with other areas and forget.

That's Tunbridge Wells Station?
I ought to have recognised it - I once took a train from out there, but that was 12 years ago ... ;) There should even be a photo of said station somewhere among my prints.... :scratch:

The sharpened version is a lot better! Stop being sloppy about sharpening when you pp your photos then, Ben! :irked: :lol:

Agreed! I'm going to lean over the desk and bash him on the ear every time I see a soft photo posted by him... ;)

Most reactions

Back