a few shots from the past week

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'd like to make more time to shoot with film. these are a few from a roll of kodak 400cn. i'd apprieciate a little feedback.

i particularly liked this one:
F1000001.jpg

F1000005.jpg

F1000016.jpg

4 - these last ones are multiple exposures
F1000021.jpg

F1000024.jpg

6 - wish i had left the shutter open longer or exposed it a couple more times
F1000025.jpg

wow dude i realy liked all of those !!! ,
shooting with film is the best and aspecialy if you can hold your shutter open for some time :O

Wow, cool shots! I love all of them, but especially #4!

Double exposures look incredible in that shot!

I like the first one in a way ... in particular the upper part is very nice and exposure really works here.

But then #2 has something. I like it being not tack sharp and blown out in parts. A very nice image!

Good stuff. I especially liked the tones you got on #3 and #5. I also liked the subtley in those two shots.

Jeff

#1 quite good.

That space outside the foodcourt is always so active and cheerful, but the shot brings some grittiness.

I agree with your appraisal of #6

I think you should use a smaller aperture, on whatever you've got.

Primes often go down to only 22, but a kit zoom can be good (for this at least), and go down to f32.

Also, you could try, in this shot, a differentiating mask.

Put some onionskin, or translucent plastic, with the textured surface up on the negative,

Then use a small mechanical pencil to shade in that area (like the overexposed building.

Then put into the enlarger negative carrier very carefully so it stays aligned. It's tricky but beats using a piece of cardboard with a hole in it, under the lens.

although i did develop these myself, i didn't do it in a darkroom. c-41 process machine care of black's/fuji. thanks for the comments everybody!

.. and it was a nikon f80 and 50/1.8, 17-35/2.8

Most reactions

Back