A few shots to share (Germany and France)

West_Berliner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so i thought, since i haven't posted here in a while, i'd share a few shots from my trip to europe this summer, and write why i like them.

Olympiaturm, München

302951618_b88ab66641.jpg

I like this shot a lot. I think it looks old (perhaps because the tower is old), and to me doesn't look digital. it has some sort of a grit. maybe its my imagination though.

Englischer Garten, München
302951566_ac5b190220.jpg

I love the colors and the saturation. the red tree is what i noticed first when i took this shot. (note:The swan appears blown out on this small version, but is not on the larger version.)

The Louvre + Eiffel Tower, Paris
302965555_924641b581.jpg

i think the square crop is fitting, i like how the pyramid is in the corner, and the tower shows up from behind the louvre.

Let me know what you think!
more photos here for anyone that wants to take a look! www.flickr.com/photos/west_berliner

thanks!

I really really like them! I think it's a tie between 1 & 2 on which one I like the most. :)

I like them...good composition, exposure and use of color (or lack there of).

I like them all too. It could just be my eyes, but is the tower 'straight' in the first one? The red colour of the tree in the second one is gorgeous. And I definitely like the crop in the third.

thanks Big Mike :)

Antarctican; it is, but the shot was taken from below,therefore its like youre looking up at it at a slight angle (vs. straight on). that could be it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back