A few..

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by mystical_fire1, Oct 7, 2009.

1. mystical_fire1

mystical_fire1 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I took these at a wedding and really loved them. Critique would be helpful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mystical_fire1

mystical_fire1 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    No one? They're really that bad?

3. Guinness Man

Guinness Man TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I dont think they're bad.

I am a little distracted by the glare circle in the first one.

Also, when you photograph people and families you sort of tell a story. In the first one, the man is leaning away from the woman and almost seems as if shes just trying to "fit in". When doing families try and keep heads equidistant apart to give a wholeness and family feel to the picture. Its especially noticible since it so close up.

In the second one, kids can be hard to photograph so you ned to take a lot of shots. A pretty dress in a field, she should be having fun. Big smile type of thing. She seems like she doesnt want to be there.

As far as the quality of the pics (focus, lighting) etc. Im too much of a beginner to comment on those things and Ill leave that for someone else.

Just wanted to give some thoughts as to what the viewer is seeing of the family (the story) being told.

Good looking family though. :)

4. JayClark79

JayClark79 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Don't feel bad comments have been pretty few and far between..... Its almost as if you only get a comment or several comments if the picture is GREAT or HORRIBLE.

The top pic is cute, but the little girls face seems to have alittle motion blur or is slightly out of focus. And her unhappy face kinda kills it... the bubble is also alittle distracting..

The 2nd pic is nice but again this girl is making a bitter face...probally caused by the bright son.