A field

Reaction score
Website
markderoophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All

Some results of a shoot I did in a field next to my studio!
The weather was gray, I used a powerfull strobe to simulate a sunny day :)

I almost never work in series, each photo has another post proces.

greets, Mark

MX4Y7718_RJ_RS.jpg

MX4Y7639_RJ_RS.jpg

MX4Y7754_RJ_RS.jpg

#1. Probably my favorite of the three, unique model and I love the angle

#2. I love the off-center and the smoldering look, but the (intentional) overcast throws me off too much

#3. Great backlighting (how'd you do that with the strobe?) and great placement in relation to the other plants, but the model's facial expression is a bit odd. Her eyes aren't really focused on one point to me (they seem a little different) which is "normal" (I'm not saying she's cross eyed) but it lacks something. The half smile too, it's not commited and I cannot tell if she is talking, or smiling or something else.

Great PP on all and wonderful light control. I never simulate sunny days, I just fight them. :(

Overall, love field shots... your lighting setup looks gorgeous. Only thing I'm not sure on is the desaturation of these.. especially within the reds. Her skin should look warm and tan in this situation and its looking very pale and deathly.

ok, lol. i feel almost exactly the opposite! the angle in the first one feels weird to me. i LOVE the hazy look of the second one and i find the model's expression in the third intruiging. lol
all in all i think these are awesome! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back