A freeeezing afternoon walk...

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few shots...

Irvine_river_bridge.jpg

orange_lit_river.jpg

fence_2.jpg

4. too blurry for my liking... too high for a tripod, and I was shivering.
pipes.jpg

Lemme' know what you think!

-Joe

interesting perspectives in some of these. i like the shadows in the second.

The last one doesn't seem to have a focus point so it loses depth... the third one of the rusting fence to brilliant though.

#2 and #3 are my favourites. The fence-perspective is real good. In a way I keep tilting my head to the side, yet in another way it seems perfectly balanced the way it is. Very good!

Great shots Joe. I like the second image best.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I have to agree about the last one, i hesitated posting it, i think i was just in denial that it was blurry. Thanks again for the feedback!

-Joe

All cool shots here. Love #2, nicely framed and great looking tilt on #3.

Nice photos Joe !

I can only repeat what JonK has "just" said before me: 2 and 3 for the same reasons. Plus in 2 I like the splash of "warmth" through the colour of the low sunlight***. That orange with the otherwise "cold blue" go so well together!!!

***Thinking about it again, I would think it is more a street light than the sun!
For there are no TWO suns about, are there? (I haven't seen it in ages, so I forget.... :shock: ;) :lol: )

LaFoto said:
I would think it is more a street light than the sun!
For there are no TWO suns about, are there?quote]

Yes, Lafoto it is two street lights, the real sun is setting in the right corner of the picture(west). Thanks again everyone!

-Joe

Most reactions

Back