A freezd sea

tigerallied

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this summer my and some frends went to the sea and took some photos this is the onley one i shot and I think is quite good ... what do you think ?
poza%20la%20mare%202.jpg

to take this photo I have used a Fuji Superia ISO 100 film

and an eos 300v camera... :D

no, not mine. the picture is nice but i'd cut some from the top, make the picture with less of that horrifyingly blue and noisy sky. it's just too much of it.

and i know some people will ask, i know i did the first time i saw it, no the picture is not photoshopped (or was it?...) :D

Was this taken in the moonlight, tigerallied?
If so, then I must say: well done!
Only nitpick I would have is: it is a pity that the pier and the horizon are on the same line. But that could be just me.
The icy effect of the moving water at a long exposure is nice. It does, indeed, look frozen.

Yes it was taken around 11 PM at the Black Sea shore, that was a 30 s exopuser (that is whay I have so much "noise" in it)

And Yes LaFoto I think so too but that is how it was !

I didn't know it wold end up so nice until I got home (if I known that I wold have tried some more)

And I can say that we are terrible lucky that we didn't have any kind of waves :D

and thanks for the replays

there are'nt any !

that is whay I sad that we war terrible lucky that we didn't have any kind of waves :D the weather was so calm !

I can see it now, nice hazy reflection on the sea. I think you should have told your friends to keep still, the long exposure has blurred them.

he thows guys in the photo are not my freinds :D they ware just hanging around there and I colden't juts ask them to stay stil for 30 sec

Most reactions

Back