a Fun Friday?

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I saw this real cool weekly feature on a website I used to frequent:

Every Friday, someone would start a thread called Fun Friday or (something like that), which was a progressive story to which everyone added line by line. In other words, a member would finish the sentence of the person before him/her, close punctuation, then start a new sentence that is left unfinished for the next person to pick up and finish, adding his/her own incomplete sentence afterward, and so on. Some real funny stories evolved by the end of the day…

Anyone interested in trying it here? With the story-telling prowess of shark (all kidding aside- your story was cool, been meanin to tell ya) and the humor and sharp wit of terri and the sultry demeanor of manda and karissa and the never ending humor and love of MD and the down to the soul goodness of Vonnagy and the wry wit of voods and the down to earth beauty of orie and funny as hell repartee of Graig and markc and the dry comedy of mr. sid (I could go on, but you get the point)
I betcha we could put together a super funny story….

Shark, being the lit teacher you are I’m sure you dig how this works- wanna start us off?

ya know, i didn't mean for that list to be all inclusive, but you're right, i absolutely needed to point out the hilarious jokes of the great photogodess!! :D stupid me. forgive me, m'lady? :blulsh2:

truth be told, i needed to tell you something, anyway, so this gives me a good excuse: i had my sister and mother over for dinner last night and told them your "why women don't fart" joke. they totally loved it!

i turned around to grab the steaks off the table, and they were gone! Looking under the table, i noticed...

Shark said:
Sorry, it was a glorious afternoon, and I fired up the grill.
i turned around to grab the steaks off the table, and they were gone! Looking under the table, i noticed...
a leprechaun!! and he said to me.....
that the damn Chihuahua got a bit too close the the flames of the grill....

causing the poor thing to loose its whiskers. still wondering what the hell happened to the steaks, i decided to help the dog by grabbing the leprechaun and...

shaking him till his gold fell out...i had a hankering for ben and jerry's, so i took his gold and went to...

md

7-11, where guess who i bumped into? Yup, you got it, Karissa and Photogodess, who were standing there holding...

a tube of toothpaste, a box of twinkies, and a pound and a half of...

md

fed the leprechaun till sundown...realizing we left the grill on, karissa, goddess, and the rest of us rushed back to the hacienda only to find...

md

Most reactions

Back