a funky reflection

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by liquidflight, Sep 26, 2003.

1. liquidflight

liquidflight TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

I'd really like to hear what people have to say about this one. I find some of the most interesting subjects are some that don't make any sense at all. Opinions?

2. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

i think its very interesting ... it almost have an abstract feel to it, i love the color combination ... i'd be very interested in seeing it "warped" more :D

3. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    i agree with dew it think it could be 'warped' just a tad more but i love the colours and it has a very dreamlike quality to it. kudos!

4. liquidflight

liquidflight TPF Noob!

It would be interesting to see how it would look more warped, but I'm not sure how to do that, I am not familiar with doctoring photos. This was taken in the local marina, and there was only a slight ripple in the water.

5. Shubin

Shubin TPF Noob!

Best way to warp it more? Go back to the marina, get your camera and some rocks. (Just remember that its the rocks that are to go into the water- the ROCKS!).

Another way is to use an editing program and find 'warp' or 'distort' or what ever they call it, but the rocks would be more fun.

I love the colours in this shot.

Thanks,

6. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Really nice! I agree it has an abstract feel to it, and the colors came across beautifully.

This would be a slam-dunk perfect shot if there were something floating in the water in the "sky" part of the reflection, like a perfect leaf, that would let the viewer know this IS a reflection in water, not something that was manipulated in PS. But I'm being nitpicky - it's still a cool image.

Good job!