A Game nothing more

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, this is not a contest... It is not a challenge.... it is a pure exercise in fun. A one time shoot out.

The first person who decides to play along gets to choose the subject. We all have to shoot the same thing. Each shooter gets to choose up to two more items to include in the image. The named item has to be the most promenient.

Item must be found inside the average home. Lights can be anything you have available. Any camera and technique is fair game. What is not fair game is any photoshop manipulation. Nope you can't even crop. Film shooters are on your honor not to crop in scanning. Also no outrageous error corrections ie burning and dodging. It about shooting the image.

Just the image man just the raw unvarnished image. I would like to make it a one exposure only but I'm not sure I could do it in one shot. You get to post only one image but there is no time limit on the thread. If you wander onto this thread a month from now and want to join in do so. Since there is no contest there is not deadline.

Every image has to be posted here on this thread. So if anybody wants to kick my butt here is your chance. And i certainly expect you all to out shoot me.

I want to make the primary image of a ring. Eveyrone has one, and it can be interperted differently. I can see a wide variety of photos surronding a ring.

Is that what you mean? If not, feel free to shut me up!

teriffic idea. A ring of some type it is. I have decided that I will be shooting with a pns digital camera which does not have auto focus or auto exposure. just the simplies pns there is. Very low resolution even.

Lets see if I can put my money where my mouth is.

Well let me give cindy a low target to begin with in her butt kicking excercise...

This was shot with a pns camera no auto anything just a simple point it and shoot it. To make it close up I shot through a pair of reading glass which i did not clean first.

It have no crop... no edit... no color correction... no whatever sharpening the camera did... In other words as close as possible to pure basic photo image in digital.

29cmfdi.jpg

Thats a pull ring on the can

I can do the whole purist thing. You want me to grab a point and shoot?
hehe.
But then again, why wouldn't I bring a gun to a knife fight. Knives are ok, but I can kill you at thirty paces with a pistola. :)

Oh pooh MS. You did a darn fine job with the pull ring photo.
This can be fun, and we will all learn and expand. What could be better?

PS, gotta wait until tomorrow though. I am wayyyyy to lazy to pull out my camera crap today. This is my month off. :)

elsaspet said:
Oh pooh MS. You did a darn fine job with the pull ring photo.
This can be fun, and we will all learn and expand. What could be better?

Several things but none with a camera...

I both loved and hated dec and jan... I got to take that break I always wanted but I never had enough money to do anything I wanted.

lol... I didnt have my camera on me last night... now Im thinking...

Most reactions

Back