A girl (additions)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rarely do I try to take photos of people, and if so then they are bound to be family members.
My daughter is my favourite photographical object in those cases. But she is also the most critical with regards to her photos.
She liked this one.
What do you say?

Themes_People_SabineOnMalinHead.jpg

I don't know...I love her expressoin, and her pose...but the picture is so high key, the background pulls me away from her a lot. Maybe if it was cropped in a little closer to her? But other than that...I do love the picture, awesome job!

I love the expression and natural pose you've gotten here. I agree that a tigheter crop, maybe from the back, would lead to a stronger photo. Great job and I can see why she would like it :thumbsup:

It's a lovely pic of her. I like the way the light catches her hair. But I'm with everyone else.. crop it to make it portrait and you have yourself a winner.

(And you realise that now you posted it, you can't use it for this month's pic of the month... *Duckie wipes the sweat off his brow).

Yep, crop about half the photo around her out. She's the subject, but only takes up about 25% of the picture.

"When in doubt, crop it out!"

Better like this?

MalinHeadcrop1.jpg

Or like this?

MalinHeadcrop2.jpg

In reply to Santino's question: it was just an ordinary print, and on "Hochglanzpapier", not "Mattpapier". But photos do suffer from the scanning process (mine do), and once more through loading them up to the picture server.

I like the 2nd one in the 2nd post best

hi lafoto! lovely shot of the daughter :)

like the 1rst of the second post as well, think her pose suits the the horizontal framing better, the vertical one looks a bit cramped to me.

i would crop the horizontal a bit differental, i would move your daughter to the left more to follow the rule of thirds thingy ;)

by the way, did i mention thats a great shot?

I'm gonna go with the second on the second post...and yes...i vaguely remember blossom...

Scott WRG Editor said:
she reminds me of Blossom, anybody remember that show?

I do, and I agree!

I agree with the majority, the 1st picture on the second post appeals to me the most. What I like about the picture is that it dosen't look posed, very natural/relaxed, which I always strive to achieve, but mostly fail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back