A glimpse of a church

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The C17 and C18 church of St John at Pilling, Lancashire, seen through its avenue of yew trees. The shadows and the trees are what made me take this shot.

http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

050514P5141370%20Pilling%2C%20Old%20St%20John%201.1.jpg

Nice job on the exposure and composition. I'd be hard pushed tell it's a church, except for the Yew trees! This wasn't taken recently, judging by the weather down here in the south!!

Rob

The weather up in my part of Lancashire is cold and bright as I write - not too unlike the April day last year when I took this shot!

This posting is me going through my blog archives until I bring the shots up to date. This was a December posting.

For more - lots more - photographs of church architecture go to my Lancashire Churches website. It's about the buildings - it's not a religious site!

Tony

tb2 said:
The weather up in my part of Lancashire is cold and bright as I write - not too unlike the April day last year when I took this shot!

This posting is me going through my blog archives until I bring the shots up to date. This was a December posting.

For more - lots more - photographs of church architecture go to my Lancashire Churches website. It's about the buildings - it's not a religious site!

Tony

Great site, and really good pictures! You should post a link in the personal and professional sites section!

Rob

Most reactions

Back