A go a street photography.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
I woke up a little early today (before 4 in the afternoon) so I decided I would take a walk down town. I ran into this group of characters and started chatting. After hearing MANY stories which I am sure a mostly fictional I asked if I could take a few photos. They agreed, and this is what came of it.

untitled1copy5jv.jpg

untitled26ba.jpg

3. When I took this one, this guy was explaining how he is the best panhandler in all of Calgary.
untitled38rx.jpg

dsc003829cb.jpg

5. In this one and the one above, he was explaining how he is the last surviving menber of the "Satan's Angels" biker gang.
dsc003738ck.jpg

Comments and Critique are welcome. If you want to see larger versions of these check out my web page (the banner in my sig.)

Thanks JonK. It was actaully alot of fun. I talked with these guys for like an hour, and let me tell ya, they had some interesting stories. There was this one guy (on the top picture, furthest back.) who is a crack daeler, he made a grab for my camera, that got my heart going. Nice guys otehr than that incident though.

I think #4 is my favourite, I like the spontaneity of it :thumbup:

well done these are great. I know what your saying, its always dogey taking photos of people with nothing, when your using a nice expensive camera! But you've done a great job here number 3 is my fav too :thumbup:

i think that the first three were a little "planned" looking.
what makes a great street photo in my opinion is that they aren't looking at you and that they are in their complete normal environment.
i love the last few though.

These are great. I love the last one the most and in my opinion seems to have the most photojournalistic style in it. I love how "Satans Angels" isn't even what the group is called and there are still tons of Hell's Angels around lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back