A great mystery to me

photofactum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First at all, I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum for this picture.

Why it's a mystery to me? It is a kind of ironic game that amuses me, hoping you connect with. So feel free to relate what's in your mind and witch could be.

I've been thinking about some convincing reason explaining these six cams, and more questions and conjectures come to my head that make impossible a coherent explanation.

Have the cams been installed at once? or have been placed a one for one, depending of events? Have been installed more cams after this photography? Is not enough?

The telephone doesn't seem the object to guard, because there is not telephone, only the mounting is, and any cam was installed after the disappearance of the phone to watch over the nonexistent new telephone. The same to someone there, during a calling by night, when the telephone still was, of course. Any video hasn't been possible to record.

The direction views of the cams seem some erratic to me. The upper one looks so far, there is one cam on the right side looking to a nearest wall. There are some uncovered areas and it seems right side of the street is not important. I can assure you there wasn't more cams around.

What happen on this street? My perception of reality has been decreasing after many times viewing this picture and cams have transformed in a king of mechanical creatures looking curiously everywhere, with no other sense.

Help me please!

streetcamerassp.jpg

prevent someone from stealing one of the cameras.
Though they absently didn't make some pointing up to prevent someone scaling down the wall to unplug and steal them.

That's hilarious.

prevent someone from stealing one of the cameras.
Though they absently didn't make some pointing up to prevent someone scaling down the wall to unplug and steal them.
And any cam pointing down

First at all, I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum for this picture.

Why it's a mystery to me? It is a kind of ironic game that amuses me, hoping you connect with. So feel free to relate what's in your mind and witch could be.
My opinion is that you have posted this in the CORRECT forum.

Yes, I understand that some people do have a difficult time knowing in which forum to post, and in that case, one may simply send a PM to a mod and ask the question.

Alternatively, you can just pick the subform you think fits best, and if it's incorrect, a mod can move it.

So no big deal either way.

Most reactions

Back