A Hand in the Design

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400x2715.jpg

lol, without the hand I would have had no idea about the size ... thought it almost macro first!

interesting, nice colours an textures, almost abstract

I got bored. I thought, "Hey, let's submit the fat guys in speedos playing cards on a cruise ship photo, to photo of the month". But I couldn't find it. So I ended up fooling around with something different.

Thanks for the comment!

It's... interesting. And the more I look at it, the more I start to like it. Nice job.
Oh, and I agree with Alex. I wasn't sure what was going on in your mind until my mind finally centered on that little camouflaged hand. And I immediately though 'rule of the thirds?'.... but you know, whatever, I like the shot.

:p

It's... interesting. And the more I look at it, the more I start to like it. Nice job.
Oh, and I agree with Alex. I wasn't sure what was going on in your mind until my mind finally centered on that little camouflaged hand. And I immediately though 'rule of the thirds?'.... but you know, whatever, I like the shot.
:p

Cool, thanks. My grand-daughter (12) and I were hiking and I wanted to show her this spot. She shot it- I think it was the first time she ever held a camera. Usually we're more into botany and archaeology junk when we're together.

Don't make me take away your photoshop filters!

I like the colors, but why does it remind me of someone giving birth? :)

I like the abstract. :)

Kind of weird you mention that- a half-mile away or so is a pre-historic site that was used to initate girls coming of age into young womanhood. I've taken both of my grand-daughters out there and they're aware of the cultural stories of the area. Maybe that was the vibe she was feeling when she took the photo. I'll have to ask her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back