A Handful Of Pictures [Cats & Dog]

CowboysDaughter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ranch-kiddo.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few simple pictures of the outdoor cats, and one of the dog. Yeah, I just walk around the yard in the middle of the afternoon with my FZ18, snapping randomly. =P

The first here is of G.K.

FZ18-First-Day-045resize.jpg

And this is one of G.K's kittens, and my pet favorite. <3 His name is Scooter.

Kitties-61308-021resize.jpg

Tucker, my 8 year old Beagle. He's a big mess, he was digging around in the dirt here.

Kitties--Tucker-61308-.jpg

And lastly, one of my favorites. A gorgeous white kitten with bright blue eyes that is wild, up in our apricot tree. Taken at the long end of the 18X zoom. I wish that leaf wasn't in the way, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

6708---Kitties-008resize.jpg

Same picture, cropped.

6708---Kitties-008resize2.jpg

Forty views? And no comments? I'm so hurt.

I do realize they are a little large, I apologize for that inconvenience, however I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for that fluke. My computer is being outright retarded, in the literal meaning, and will not allow me to resize the pictures as of now, so the current size shall have to suffice I am afraid.

C&C are perfectly welcome!!!

No.2 made me 'aww' :blushing:

I don't think the midday (I assume) sun helped these photos much though. Shooting with less harsh light would have bought out better colours in their fur and generally just 'softened' the images, which I think would have helped a lot.

I totally understand what you are saying, it's very frustrating though when they just won't pose at the right moments. =P They are, of course, all outdoor critters and I just snap when the moment is right, not the light. I've been trying to get out more in the mornings and evenings however, and I perfectly understand what you are saying. Thank you for the comment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back