A job from 9 to 5?

Serendipity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's my first post here...

9to5.jpg

Well , welcome to TPF , Serendipity ! :)

I love this shot.... I've just been sitting here studying it , my imagination probing into it , for the last 5 minutes.
My attention is soley on the woman and child ... wondering how they have come to be sitting on the sidewalk as they are in this shot , what their situation is , etc.....
I love that you've taken the shot from their eyeline too , their point of view.
Its one of those photos that can tell a different story for each different person who views it.
Great first post ! :thumbsup:

jadin said:
My favorite part is how the two are sitting there in focus, while the rest of society blurs by. Very symbolic, very fitting.

That hits the nail on the head for me, too. Nice job! And welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! As you can see this is a friendly forum with good people and photographers. :D

This is a great first picture. I really like the angle you used. To add to jadin's comment what also helps your symbolism is that along with the blur you also didn't include too many people in the background with your crop. The baby also looks happy which makes such a great contrast to the picture. Anyway, great work!

There's something very dizzying about the angle and perspective of this shot, which really adds something to it, I think. Great first show!!

And welcome.

welcome to the forum! This shot is really really nice! I like the angle! Good job

Most reactions

Back