A journey?

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Not sure if I have posted this before...but I've reprocessed it and gone sepia. I have always liked the shot and think it has something although not sure what.

Ticket-to-ride.jpg

TFL.
C&C Welcome.
Ken.

This photo is "eternal". It could have been taken at any time (within the years that the world has had railroads and trains, of course!) and therefore I feel the sepia toning is perfect here. And I like the 3-D aspect that you created with your wise choice of DOF and focus on the suitcase carriage, leaving large parts in the foreground blurred. I wonder how much of the blur is PS work, there seems to be a vignette of blurred parts around this suitcase carriage...

perfect looks like it was taken years ago! well done :)

The DOF in this photo is very nice, its like a 3D photo.

Thanks again for the comments.....
LaFoto said:
I wonder how much of the blur is PS work, there seems to be a vignette of blurred parts around this suitcase carriage...
A lot of the foreground was done in camera....the milk urns and hanging flowers BUT you are right I did also call on PS for some extra help, although I did it on a layer and reduced the opacity down to about 20%......thinking it would be less noticeable.....DOH!
Thanks again.
Ken.

Most reactions

Back