A junco (I think)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Crap, I knew the title was a trap ... I was expecting to see a cute Junco picture !!!
You are evil.
:fangs:

ya know Kris, you owe George Jr there a nice fat white rat for xmas! You've gotten a lot of mileage out of that young'n! :biggrin-93:

ya know Kris, you owe George Jr there a nice fat white rat for xmas! You've gotten a lot of mileage out of that young'n! :biggrin-93:
and hopefully he gets more mileage out of him don't think he's a young' any more

Crap, I knew the title was a trap ... I was expecting to see a cute Junco picture !!!
You are evil.
Wait it's not cute? :p
Thank you
...a cute Junco picture !!!
or... portions thereof...
Close enough right?

Great set.
Awesome set kris
Thanks ZS and ZSjr...
and hopefully he gets more mileage out of him don't think he's a young' any more
The thing is I made a deal with George Jr. I told him he would be facebook famous if he posed for me, but in the contract I explained to him that I would never feed him, he is on his own for that... He is 2 1/2 years old now. It's almost like I'm a falconer without dealing with all the years of training or the expense of building a pen. He has to be just about the coolest wild hawk in the world. Today he posed for me so I could do some portraits with the G2..
George Jr 11_29 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

You are evil.
Wait it's not cute? :p
Thank you
...a cute Junco picture !!!
or... portions thereof...
Close enough right?

Great set.
Awesome set kris
Thanks ZS and ZSjr...
The thing is I made a deal with George Jr. I told him he would be facebook famous if he posed for me, but in the contract I explained to him that I would never feed him, he is on his own for that... He is 2 1/2 years old now. It's almost like I'm a falconer without dealing with all the years of training or the expense of building a pen. He has to be just about the coolest wild hawk in the world. Today he posed for me so I could do some portraits with the G2..
Great shots would love to have a hawk that would let me get half as close as George jr was there a George before George jr

[/QUOTE]was there a George before George jr[/QUOTE]
Sure was, I think this was one of the first close encounters of the Hawk kind that I had in Jan. 2013. The original George was a huge female.
Red Tail Hawk Vs The Bunny 18 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr
Perhaps she was the mother of George Jr., not really sure. He showed up in April of 2015. Shortly after I never saw George Sr. again, This was probably the last shot of Sr. I got
George 5_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr It was after I switched to Canon so perhaps she wasn't so happy with the white lenses? just saying..

Holy smokes! Those portraits are some extended viewing material for sure! I really, REALLY like those!

was there a George before George jr[/QUOTE]
Sure was, I think this was one of the first close encounters of the Hawk kind that I had in Jan. 2013. The original George was a huge female.
Red Tail Hawk Vs The Bunny 18 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr
Perhaps she was the mother of George Jr., not really sure. He showed up in April of 2015. Shortly after I never saw George Sr. again, This was probably the last shot of Sr. I got
George 5_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr It was after I switched to Canon so perhaps she wasn't so happy with the white lenses? just saying..[/QUOTE]Cool thanks for replying all i know is both of them are beatiful birds By the way what does sr mean you have great luck with hawks and owls not sure about eagles though deffinetly awesome luck with both of the georeges and all the osprey

Most reactions

New Topics

Back