A landscape shot

Rollei12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a landscape shot I did. The film is Color Implosion, but the lab that did it (my local lab sent it to them because they were down) wrecked it by using the black and white process for it (the name escapes me... e-6?).

Here it is. Looking for critiques!

Attachments

• ci62.jpg
    ci62.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 129
The scene is nice enough, but the processing really hurts it. Have you tried some exposure and contrast boosting? The image is so mid-tone rich that everything is just sort of 'bleah' gray.

Will they at least give you another roll of film and process it for no charge?

Here's a landscape shot I did. The film is Color Implosion, but the lab that did it (my local lab sent it to them because they were down) wrecked it by using the black and white process for it (the name escapes me... e-6?).

Here it is. Looking for critiques!
okay. i like it.

Will they at least give you another roll of film and process it for no charge?

The lab that did it is not doing so good. The local lab stopped dealing with them because they were "swamped" and couldn't keep up. I phoned them and some message came up about them cutting staff down. I have no idea.

The local lab can't help me out because they didn't do anything. :(

The scene is nice enough, but the processing really hurts it. Have you tried some exposure and contrast boosting? The image is so mid-tone rich that everything is just sort of 'bleah' gray.

Not really, I just left it as it is. I figured it was "pretty good".

Most reactions

Back