A lazy summer afternoon (C&C)

LCARSx32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lcarsx32.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some shots I took at my Grandfather's house on Father's Day.

flower.jpg

jon2.jpg

jon.jpg

clouds.jpg

purdy.jpg

Any thoughts are welcome!

-Ray

#1- I think you should have left the flowers on the right out of your frame. Now there just partially there and a bit distracting. If you would have moved your whole frame a bit to the left you would have more focus on the left flowers.
#2 - Just a tree. Not really anything special
#3 - Nice idea but the boy is getting lost in the shadow. A bit more light would have been better
#4 - Really nice clouds! (Although some people here do no like pictures of clouds...)
#5 - I can see what you were trying to do. You want the focus on those pretty soft flowers but they are to far away and get lost between the foliate.

Good job! Keep them coming!

pmsnel #2 has a person sitting at the base of the tree

I had noticed that, but this person is so small and in the shade, its hardly noticeable. So its still just a tree to me.

I know clouds aren't the most interesting subjects. But I wanted to try one of these:

clouds2.jpg

I've always liked the look of the clouds with twilight fading in from the top. It's like a dream.

Thanks for the input. I think my biggest problem is not taking the time to properly think the shot out. I tend to take them quickly for fear of loosing the subject. So I end up with sub-par photos. I'll have to try to discipline myself better.

-Ray

Most reactions

Back