A leaf on the lawn

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot i took this morning, what do you think?

close_leaf.jpg

if the lighting were any different it would have just been a bland photo, adds a nice touch to a boring subject!

Thanks Mainiac & Mesoam! I didn't think it would come out that great but lighting is everyhing! Thanks again for your comments, I really appreciate it.

Ok I quit, how someone can take a picture of something so simple and it looks so much better then anything I do, that looks like the front of a hall mark card. I love the way you capture something so simplistic(is that a word), right down to the brown dead blades of grass and make it look so professional.

WolfSpring thank you so very much. Your feedback is too kind.

This is a nice find! Good presence of mind to be realising that the light is just PERFECT in that moment. Well chosen DOF --- it says "autumn" to me, all right!

And reminds me of the fact that a while ago while out on a walk I came past a backlit leaf on the side of the footpath that I just HAD to photograph back then. And as not to hijack your thread, but as a means of communication, all the same, let me post the_link to the photo :D. It is different, yet somehow similar, and I had to think of it when I saw your photo here.

For sure Lafoto, I really like what you took there, I am quite the landscape photographer and am always looking for beauty in the simple things.. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back