A Lesson Learned

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
A friend of mine is starting to get into photography and I have been helping him here and there for a year. He showed me some of his pics and these two stood out to me so I wanted to show them to you guys (he's too shy to post them himself)

dave-deer.jpg

I gave him one lesson on long exposure photography....
flightpath.jpg

I think he picked it up rather welll... :)

I think those show that he is definitely on the right track! Now just talk him into joining here so he can start posting himself and getting more and more into it! :)

i think he's picked it up very well scott! like em both especially #2 i long for a location like that! great reflections! would have done well in the april contest "reflections".

WOw....the second one is amazing. Both are great photos.

We can get him past that shyness.... :lol: Get him to join so he can have the benefit from all of us! (Not that you haven't been a fab teacher, of course.) ;)

very wonderful shots!! Those deer must be in Penn State? or, more likely Rhode Is. I feel like an idiot asking, but what is the curved image above the city???

Would love to see the original image of those deer, I'll bet its awesome!

ARGHGHGH! There's a road in the sky in #2!!!
Great work .. tell your friend to get on here now!

Very nice shots. Tell your friend to sign up! I'm shy and I'm here. Heck ... another six months and I might actually reach 1,000! :blushing:

Most reactions

Back