A lil CS3, CC

PonyBoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me know what you think

AudiA3Pic1Flickrcopy.jpg

Pretty good, I'm pretty new so I can't offer much for advice but you may want to clone out those powerlines, they are kind of distracting and take a way the "surrealness"

That's awesome.

Good shot, I really like the sky.

Pretty good, I'm pretty new so I can't offer much for advice but you may want to clone out those powerlines, they are kind of distracting and take a way the "surrealness"

I agree, along with the orange flag to the left.

Aye, toss the power lines and the flag and it should be great. Did mask-out the sky and put those clouds in? >.> (They're almost too good to be true.)

I would even consider doing an Unsharpen mask on that one once the flags and powerlines are gone.

The processing is nice...... but for me the negative space on the left (behind the car) doesn't work. The whole image feels off level, like the car is pointing down hill. A CL polarizer would have gone a long way to controlling a lot of the glare on the car's hood and glass.

i would darken the grass a little more and darken the road leading away from the car allot darker (almost fading to true black near the end)
and lighten the sky just a little

here is my edit

examplemfv.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool. Love the angle. I'd like to lighten it a bit to see more of the detail in the car, though. Not sure about the powerlines.

sidebysideu.jpg

there is a side by side comaprison so you can see the difference

With the super contrasty look, You lose too much detail on the car which if I'm not mistaken is intended to be the focus of the image.

Pretty good though, everything in the picture that is not the car looks gorgeous.

Most reactions

Back