A little better?

Also, try to get a good focus on at least one prominent lemon in the foreground.

I will say again, if you want to use these as a desktop background, shoot in landscape orientation (long edge along the horizontal not the vertical).

Unless your mum has a very unusual monitor, it might be hard to use a picture in portait orietation as a desktop background.

She is almost 70 years old. She asks me to do something.. and I do it. :D it makes her happy.:hugs:

He was just saying dont tilt the camera, leave it horizontal so the image is wide enough to fill a desktop background.... ;)

She is almost 70 years old. She asks me to do something.. and I do it. :D it makes her happy.:hugs:

I am almost 70 as well ;) & I suggest you try shooting in Av mode & let the camera determine the shutter speed. I think you are taking too much on in learning shooting in manual this soon. As has been suggested by others get a good focus on one lemon, use a wide aperture (small #) to blur out the background & get in close to the lemon you are focusing on.

Make me happy too. :lol:

Ok, on a tripod with the 50mm lens-This one I forgot to pay attention to the meter-I think it was off-
125-3.jpg

This one- I don't like the coloring. But the meter was where is was supposed to be.???
126.jpg

They are way off focus, what are you doing :confused: could be down to dioptric adjustment

I don't have the nerve to post the others I took like Dom suggested.. They came out...... worse..:confused:

[ I suggest you try shooting in Av mode & let the camera determine the shutter speed. I think you are taking too much on in learning shooting in manual this soon.

Agreed - I think you have more important things to focus on before worrying about manual mode at this stage. I would even suggest the use of one of the program (auto) modes, at least until you get the hang of focusing and to let you think about composition more so than the technical aspects, which in all honesty will affect the final outcome a lot less than good composition.

Most reactions

Back