A little bit of nature

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

long time no post, I wanted to get some feedback. I am just getting into shooting wild life and playing more with my cam and wanted to know your opinion.

owl.jpg

Great shot! If I was to nitpick, I would like to see the rest of the owls head on the left hand side. Other than that, great image!

This really is a nice shot. I do agree with voo on this one. A little more on the left side would be a welcomed site but it's still a good shot as is.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions...I guess me clicking the camera saying "woork it woork it for mama" wasn't helping..think he got a little shy ;)

Honestly though thanks for the feedback, Its not easy shooting wild life they never do what you want them to do...

Nice pic.

Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter :)

I like the crop--I think its just enough to make the photo tantalizing. The eye is the essence of the photo and it is placed at the third quadrant which is the most interresting location for this photo.

I believe that if the left margin were to be opened to include the entire head, the right margin would also have to be opened in order to maintain the third-quadrant perspective of the eye.

Texture and detail is splendid.

I would'nt change anything if it were mine.

Can almost feel the soft fuzziness of the white on his feathers. Really nice! Be proud of this one. :D

Most reactions

Back