A little coffee....

That is a beautiful photograph. I love everything about it, the darkness, the composition, the subject. Really impressive.

Thanks mad_malteaser! I appreciate your feedback. I was a bit bored last night when I decided to do this one. I like how it came out (I think)

Anyone else? You can rip it apart if you want. I can handle it. Just let me know your critique.

Take care- Jared

Well..I'll add my own comments after looking at it a bit longer.

I think the highlights are blown at the top where the steam is coming out. I could add a bit more noise as well.

YEs?

Thanks very much! I appreciate it. What is your gallery name? I'll check it out and comment. Let me know and thanks!

Its been awhile...but I just checked out your site...You've got some really nice photos on there. Did you use a lightbox for some of the macro type shots? I'm working on one of those right now.

Nice site! and thanks!

Jared that is a wonderful shot... You should have taken it earlier so you'd have been able to submit it to the "Kitchen" challenge :)

triggerhappy said:
That's really great. I could seriously see it hanging in a swanky cafe.

Yep just what i was thinking....slap a fat black OR white border around it and print it as posters...

Hey, thanks for the comments and praise everyone! I thought this post was dead a couple weeks ago, I'm glad it was revived and commented on again! Thanks alot! -Jared

Most reactions

New Topics

Back