A little lens help please

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, i've been here for quite a long time, but havnt posted much for a while...(caught up in work) and i have a quick question about getting some new glass for the wedding photography circuit. i shoot weddings quite often and the people are always happy, but i'm finding it harder and harder to shoot the receptions because they usually go into the evenings. so, ive decided i need a faster lens. as of now, i have sony a700 and a a350 for the quick stuff. ill be mainly shooting the dancing and the less formal things with it, but i really dont know what to get, i was thinking about the

Amazon.com: Sony 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera: Electronics

but then i realized that 50mm might be a bit long for what im doing, so i looked at the

Amazon.com: Sony SAL-28F28 28mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera: Electronics

im just curious as to what yall think. or if you think i should get something else. thanks in advance :D

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
as of now, i have a full frame sony a700.
The A700 isn't a full frame DSLR, it uses a APS-C sized sensor (23.5 x 15.6 mm or 1.5X crop factor). Or are you talking about the physical size of the camera itself?

haha, you're right, i just bought it. im fairly new to the sony system. the only full frame sensor is on a sony is the a900. my mistake =\

Most reactions

New Topics

Back