a little less serious...

Ecas32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shot this while we were huntin the other weekend. shot only with a pop up flash and i know there was no composition involved,, i mostly just want to know what you think about my post production.

original:
IMG_2911.jpg

edited:
IMG_2911_1.jpg

Way too dark. Did you try touching up the face? Trying to go for model status? lol

Get anything out there. Where is that at?

That guy has The Rock eyebrow raise down pat. :lol:

What PP did you do exactly? The face is too dark. He looks like he is wearing a ton of make-up.

lol so i take it i went a little too smooth on the skin :p

lol yeah just a tad ^_^
I like your original pic... the only editing it might need is a bit of a crop at the top and lighten up a bit. I love the guys facial expression!

lol so i take it i went a little too smooth on the skin :p

It is not necessarily that you went too smooth but I think that because you posted before and afters it is easy to see what you did. If you just posted the after shot, I don't know if I would have thought that it was overdone. I think your after shot looks pretty good. You could probably tone down what you did and get even better results.

i personally think men should look a bit more rugged unless there is a reason for them to not be. i mean, its not bad, just looks like hes wearing a lot of makeup lol

Most reactions

Back