A little of my recent work. v.hecandi****outbutcanhetakeit??

jcolman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jcolmanphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I came down kind of hard on another photographer in a recent thread, I'd thought I'd give you guys a chance to get even. :wink:

The subjects are my kids, along with one of the boyfriends. I shot these for practice.

Enjoy or rip them apart.

edit: I guess you can't write "dish it out" run together in the title.

girls-10.jpg

girls-18.jpg

-0960.jpg

girls-7.jpg

girls-25.jpg

-0983.jpg

girls-26.jpg

7A with the eyes smoothed out.
IMG_1003-Edit.jpg

girls-31.jpg

-1042.jpg

girls-33.jpg

leahgraduation-48-Edit.jpg

you should number your pictures for easy referencing....

the wrinkles around her eyes in number 6 are so pronounced.

Excellent work. I like the comp in a lot of them. The color really pops, and the focus is great. Also, they look very comfortable and unposed.

One minor crit would be that she has a twig stuck in her back in #1 and #2. But heck, if thats the only thing I can pick out, thats pretty lame of me. :lol: In other words, there is very little to critique.

Nice job!

Excellent work. I like the comp in a lot of them. The color really pops, and the focus is great. Also, they look very comfortable and unposed.

One minor crit would be that she has a twig stuck in her back in #1 and #2. But heck, if thats the only thing I can pick out, thats pretty lame of me. :lol: In other words, there is very little to critique.

Nice job!
Thanks. The boyfriend was actually a bit uncomfortable because
A. I'm her dad
B. I used the term "engagement session" when I was describing what I wanted to do. :mrgreen:

this is not a get even post here.

imho i don't care for #1. I feel the subjects are competing with the strong colors of the background.

Why the umbrellas?

in pic #8 the eyes seem a bit overdone.

overall very good work. :thumbup:

The umbrella was there because it was raining. Not hard rain, but it was sprinkling on and off and you know how girls don't want to get their hair wet!

The umbrella was there because it was raining. Not hard rain, but it was sprinkling on and off and you know how girls don't want to get their hair wet!

lol yeah. i only asked because i didn't see any evidence of rain in any of the photos.

Nice exposures and colors. Well done.

The only things that I see are in #s 5 and 6 the stop lights distract me from the subject. I like number 9 a lot but it seems to me the focus is on her shirt and not her face. Nice job overall though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back