A little series

I think they are very good. I want to know how you guys find models that are willing to do this stuff just for fun.

Heh... In this case the model is an old friend from highschool times. She saw some photos I took of somebody else (a lot less revealing) and decided that she wants me to take some shots of her :) The bed, sheets etc. just sort of happened ;)

This photo was posted in the general gallery some days ago, but few people noticed it. Might as well link it here since it's the same session :)

Ola1web.jpg

Hell, here's two more I'm not that fond of while I'm at it.

Ola2web.jpg

Ola3web.jpg

Oooo, I really like the first. She is so free, so happy to pose, so natural in that one ... and I do remember your first series here, it is more than a couple of DAYS ago that you posted that but I remember the stuffed toy well, and also did remember her face from that thread when I saw the other (of her back). She really shows that she likes to model for you. Lucky you. Lucky her to be so self-confident. You'd NEVER find me in similar photos ever ever ever. :blulsh2:

There were two sessions, actually. With around two weeks between them. The first on an analogue, second on a DSLR. All shots in this thread are from session No.2.

Everything done in her flat, no studio equipment, just make-shift light with whatever was in my reach :D

The one just above with the stuffed toy is the first time I've got my hand on a .raw file and realised the potential it can have :) Needless to say I love that format now ;)

edit: Actually, redid those last two from scratch... Still not my favourites but I think I like them more.

3Ola3small.jpg

2Ola2small.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back