A little slice of heaven Pano CC

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took Bitter Jewlers advice today (didnt use live view) and I think it was sound making the photo much more sharp, THANK YOU thats why I love this forum! I snuck out at lunch to a place I hadnt been to since 2000 with my wife. I love this place and thought it would be the perfect place for a pano, its called Snoopers Rock and its in Prentice Cooper in Chattanooga. Ive attached 2. The first was shot Horiz with about 6 photos I think and the 2nd is Vert with about 10 photos. Ive attached a 3rd of me back in 2000 at the same place just for fun the third was taken with my old Kodak DC4800. I thought that camera was awesome.:D As we get more weather I may try different Panos at this site. Snow would be great, Sunrise would be better! If I wanted to print out a full scale Pano from Flickr how would you do that? Or should I download it and take it somewhere?

4101991492_c3616444dc_b.jpg

4101236675_8ae016f47a_b.jpg

3976244092_3fe6d6cd8f.jpg

Last edited:
The first one (Landscape) seems like the colors POP a bit better. Both are amazing shots.

I prefer number 1 too. Is it shopped at all? Looks like you brightened the tones.

Good work. :thumbup:

the first one looks great! panos are a lot of fun.

Its my first time working in pano and yes the first on is shopped. Its funny b/c I had to write down the numbers for each PS like clarity, contrast etc. And do the same PS for every frame of the pano. I love the way it turned out though, I was afraid every frame would be a bit different. As this is a newbie forum and im obviously a newb I need suggestions on having this printed. please help. I havent had a real picture printed in years I guess.

Its my first time working in pano and yes the first on is shopped. Its funny b/c I had to write down the numbers for each PS like clarity, contrast etc. And do the same PS for every frame of the pano. I love the way it turned out though, I was afraid every frame would be a bit different. As this is a newbie forum and im obviously a newb I need suggestions on having this printed. please help. I havent had a real picture printed in years I guess.

pics look great!

to save time next time, rather than reapply the same stuff over and over on each layer, check out using "adjustment layers". it;s in the layer menu, and by adding a new one you can make the adjustments apply to all layers below the adjustment layer.
it seems convoluted the way i wrote it lol, but i swear it's easy. :D

Here is one more version with the clarity at 0 and some other PP!

4101604257_17ec359e00_b.jpg

Thnak you for the tip of mpix. Has anyone actually used it?

Great shots!!! General landscape rules say avoid the horizon I the middle of the frame. The second one is the best and makes me want to be there. If you are shooting raw then photoshoping is a must as raw images untouched are very "flat". Awesome!!

Wow. I have never ever tried pano before!!! It looks great. Love the colors on the first photo.

Most reactions

Back