A little something from my christmas holiday. Hope you like

ShaCow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shacow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well we all went on a family holiday to whiby in yorkshire, 17-23 december 2005.

heres two shots that i have finished.

the rest are to follow... about 20 more to follow i think.

this was inspired by a post card i believe that i saw when walking around finding places to shoot, so i thought i would try and recreate it... i like mine better tho :p

and this is one that means a lot to me.. this is my family on the beach... yes, and thats the dog as well.. lol..

all taken with my EOS 350D... I love it :) awww

thanks for looking. and feel free to comment, good or bad

great pictures... The second one I really like... The first one has some wonderful colors in it, but not very bright which is nice.. great shots!

cheers.. the first one was shot in near pitch black.. and i didnt have my tripod.. so trying to hold it still for 1second was very hard.... infact, you would have laughed if you saw the position i held the camera to keep it still ;)

I like the shots. The second is my favorite though. The 350D is so heavenly isn't it? :mrgreen:

ooo yes... my first dslr, and after saving up so much and for so long for it, and after reading a review about it being really rubbish.. all I can say is, shut up digital camera magazine its a fantastic camera. got its problems yes, but its better then it is worse :D anyways ill stop falling in love with my camera even more.. :p .

thanks for the comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back