A Lonely Boat

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this today and after messing with photoshop this is what I came up with.

P1000531.jpg

Thanks for looking....

It almost looks like it's raining in the edited version. Both are pretty cool.

qiktune said:
I think it's a good shot to begin with - maybe a little dark.

That was my first thought as well, which was why I didnt think much of the picture in the first place. My first thought was that the shot was no good. Im not too sure why I decided to edit it but I am glad I did.

I really like the subject though. Too bad I couldnt get closer. I would love to take a small boat and get out there or take my film camera and get a few shots with the zoom lens.

Hey, Soul Rebel. I'm a sucker for old boats, I like both. Looks like the old girl is hung up on the sand during low tide. Good shot! :thumbup:

wxerik said:
Hey, Soul Rebel. I'm a sucker for old boats, I like both. Looks like the old girl is hung up on the sand during low tide. Good shot! :thumbup:

Well if I remember correctly it sits about the same place all the time. Ill have to get down there again to make sure though.

think the first shot is very creative...but after seeing your color shot, i just love the whole look to it... the lonliness and isolation...

very good shot.... i would frame it, but thats just me... i love pics tell stories, and you can read a bunch into this....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back