A Lonely Chair.

Peach Comma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ablindgirl.tripod.com
2663alonelychair.jpg

Tear it apart.

-- the grey border is not very good... Maybe a little more contrasted; it could be better, but I'm not really sure.

++ it looks like devastation. Composition is very good. I like it :)

i agree with the exception of the foreground. it's a tad bright for me - otherwise a winner!

Take your burn brush set to shadows and make a pass of that. That should tone down the harsh lighting, add contrast, as well as make things 'pop'.

Your composition is compelling, it appears unbalanced which just makes me look at it longer. Very nicely done.

Border doesn't bother me. Although perhaps making it a smidge bolder.

A little too much foreground for my taste but I still like it.

I agree, too much foreground and maybe too little contrast. But I still like it. :)

here i go tearing it apart =D

the first thing my eyes do when i see this is go straight to the bottom of the shot. and its hard for me to focus on the chair, because my eyes just want to go down there. i'd probably put something there for ground the image, or crop it somewhat.. the second thing i notice is there is a lack of contrast. i don't see much of any of the darker shades in this shot. it would be nice if the ground wasn't as bright as it seems like on my screen. also, i don't really like the use of the border especially with the mid-dark, grey color . and of course. this is my own opinion, shoot what you wish. i am just giving my critique =D

I like the shot, and I think the border suits perfectly, it is a little toned off so it doesn't pay attention and thet's good because that is not the border that is the most important. Shot is cool

Most reactions

New Topics

Back