A lonely chamomilla

toruonu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
galerii.nicpb.ee
Was out looking for nice new places to map for future visiting (got some nice autumn shots from there and saw some wild boars, a few row deers and a fox, but got no shots of them) when I went to a nearby old known place and the chamomillas were just neat, couldn't leave there without a few shots and I think this one is the best I got...

pilt157.jpg

comments?

A typical Mario-flower-portrait: pin-sharp where it needs to be, nicely fading out at the rear, a bokeh that suggests there were more camomile flowers, but so chosen that this one gets the absolutely prominent part in your photo, a bit off centre, soft light, few but natural colours ... what else do you want?

It seems to me that I have got a personal fan here :D I really don't deserve this :D I've been taking shots for only about half a year and really don't know that much about photography ;)

But thanks for the positive comments anyway :)

you deseve the positive comments toruonu! lafoto says it well
i like the offcenter placement.. a simple and sweet shot! nice bokeh and sharp where it needs to be
i like the feeling of the other flowers being in the bg.. very nice indeed :thumbsup:
keep shooting and sharing :)

Most reactions

Back