A Long Walk Series (56K Warning)

The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a walk with my family into the nature park that is close to our home. Mostly candids but I thought I would post some anyway. C&C always welcome.

#1 Is this the way home mommy?
isthatthewayhomemommy.jpg

#2 Long Walk Home
LongWalkHome.jpg

#3 Resting in the shade
restingintheshade.jpg

#4 Antique Finish
Antique.jpg

#5 My Stick
thisismystick.jpg

#6 My Waterfall
My_Waterfall.jpg

#7 Thumbs Up
ThumbsUp2.jpg

Nice area for some walking, though if I had been your son, I would have asked whether this is the way home after the first 200m into the walk at the latest, I guess :wink: :lol: .

The first is my favourite. Exposure looks just right to me, and I like the bright outline on the two persons against the light. The second cannot compete with the first in this respect.

The third has this rock right behind your wife's head, which makes her hair look bigger than it is. That rock (unfortunately) was the very first thing to jump at me (as it were). "Clone-tool" maybe??? Though that would be "faking reality". Debatable!

The antique-finish is nice. Though I kind of deplore the fact that you cut off your wife's fingers. And somehow it still looks too "modern" to be passed as "antique", but it is still nice :D.

"My stick" shows the right use of fill-flash, though it remains a little "foggy", I don't know why ... does anyone else do?

"And hey. I want that waterfall, how can you say it is yours and yours alone, eh?" :lol: You could not be bothered to also carry your big reflector? Bummer :wink: --- here it would have come in handy (though it would have been quite the contrary during the "small" rest of the hike...). :mrgreen:

Rushing waters ... I still haven't mastered those. Ever. Good. Thumbs-up :D.

Most reactions

Back