A lot of...Crows?

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
I don't what kind of bird these are but there was a lot of them.
birds.JPG

birds2.jpg

Could be rusty blackbirds, starlings, brewer's blackbirds, or all of them mixed together. THey form huge flocks when migrating I believe. Or perchance they are indeed miny crows ;)

I like the long exposure, gives a different impression of it. Hopefully you took cover though, wouldn't want any bird waste on the camera :|.

micatlady said:
Anyone else have visions of "The Birds"?

Yep...I did too. Alfred would be proud. Man..there sure is a lot of birds. :confused:

Yep! The birds... *shudder*

Looks like a sort of inverted start trails photo. How amazing! I mean look at all the birds!

Lol that movie freaks me out:confused: Everytime I see crows now I make sure I keep my distance. Nice pics.

Well, yes: there sure were many of them about.
Here, whenever we get such a crowd (there's a meeting place for them in the big oak trees in the neighbour's garden!), it usually is starlings that meet up in such enormous quantities. In some areas (such as yours) they fly, in others (Canoncan's) they walk :D. Very funny. :)

holy crap! that is scary!!!! and please don't tell us that the home there is yours... :p coz the roof must have been dirty then :p

would be great in b&w!

Canoncan said:
No LaFoto sometimes ours fly as well.

NOW I see! :)
Great.
Thought they'd only walk-run marathons there ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back