a lovely house from down the street

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this old house is just down the street. i took a walk today and got some shots of it. but there are way too many power lines lol. its a shame. anyways, c&c always welcome

256d211.jpg

oh69uq.jpg

edit- should i crop out the power line in the first one? or is it not too distracting?

Oooh its kind of eerie... i like it! Can you photoshop a kreepy old lady into one of the windows? :lol:

Really though i like the composition, subject and they are nice and crisp. I dont find the power line distracting but you could crop it out without losing anything of interest IMO.

Also I like the composition of the second on more however I like the feeling the house gives in B&W.... maybe the second shot would look cool in B&W also??

i could try a B&W version of it. i just feel like as of late, i have been abusing the B&W haha

edit-

2j5u1h.jpg

Last edited:
Any more comments or suggestions?

I really like these. Composition and lightning are spot on.

That was amazing Tyler... How did you take that picture. Did you have to lie on the ground?. Did you also study photography?

Thanks everyone. I did not study photography. I actually just got my firts dslr for xmas lol. I don't think anyone lives there (but I like to pretend someone does haha). There was a posted sign on a tree so I mad sure not to go on the property. I pretty much just stood on the side of the road and snapped a few haha.

Thank you for the kind words!

I love old houses like that! I'd love to find something like that here.

Thanks me too. There are a ton of them around here lol. I have a few picked out I want to go to soon

Most reactions

Back