a lucky draw

you can do it with camera or post processing

with camera....use long exposure....and then while exposing....zoom (drag) to create this effect

This was done with a special plug in with Photoshop. With any luck I can talk you out of it. It looks pretty bad.

well actually i was thinking of shooting people on a busy street, where the subject is in focus wheras the rest is like what u said radial blur, if its like wat shingfan said, i dont understand how to do/set it, you wud wanna teach me, wud u shing? if its like fmw said.. then i guess ill have to depend on luck maybe? thanks to the kindest soul,

well actually i was thinking of shooting people on a busy street, where the subject is in focus wheras the rest is like what u said radial blur, if its like wat shingfan said, i dont understand how to do/set it, you wud wanna teach me, wud u shing? if its like fmw said.. then i guess ill have to depend on luck maybe? thanks to the kindest soul,

honestly....i wouldnt do that with a digital camera.....because you can do post processing to achieve the same effect....why bother doing it in the first hand?.....besides....using that effect.... the quality of your image would not be good.......the focus point will not be sharp like you would expect it to.....i'm not sure if you can do it with S3IS....but with a DSLR.....this is what you do......put your left hand around the zoom dial of the lense.....set a long exposure time (depends on how long you want to drag it)......and then you press the shutter to capture the shot....as you are doign that....you turn the zoom dial to zoom out/in depending on which direction you want your effect.....that's it.....in the old days when ppl are limited to film....they would do all kind of effect with their creativility...like turning the camera when exposuring to get a rotating effect or something sort.......nowadays.....you can do it with post processing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back