a man and his produce

cathmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a picture from across the street of the half-falling-down building this guy sells out of, and he waved me over and asked me to take a picture of him. I like his expression.
Comments/Suggestions welcome, as always...

Around BA 045edit.jpg

i wish everyone in the streets where i live was this friendly as to ask for the photos be taken.

Very nice shot. i like his expression, he looks a happy chap

This is in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, where I've spent the last 3 months (leaving in a few days). A foreigner walking around with a camera gets a good response here. Maybe they think I'm a foreign correspondent and they'll show up in the New York Times! :)

really nice..how i wish all people are like him..

i like the angel of your shot.

Nice and friendly !!! I notice a little fill flash color stealing, but its normal ....

THORHAMMER said:
Nice and friendly !!! I notice a little fill flash color stealing, but its normal ....

Please explain for me what "fill flash color stealing" means. I have never that term before and it does not appear to me that there was any fill flash used in this shot.

Thanks

John

JohnEBongo said:
Please explain for me what "fill flash color stealing" means. I have never that term before and it does not appear to me that there was any fill flash used in this shot.

Thanks

John

I think Thor's relating the slight mist/fog look to the picture, which appears just like a levels skew to me. From what EXIF tells me, the flash was indeed off at the time of the picture. It does, however, have a fill-flash bleach look to it.

Nice shot though - he looks like a happy chappy.

Rob

Most reactions

Back